Having a professional and reliable title and escrow company to make sure closing happens on time and without any hiccups is critical for any buyer and real estate agent, which is why eXp Realty® has partnered with Silverline Title & Escrow. As a matter of fact, Silverline is partially owned by eXp, which helps eXp agents have an end-to-end solution when coordinating the various steps in securing homeownership.
“The Silverline Title & Escrow team is fabulous to work with,” said Virginia eXp Realty agent Lisa L. Jones. “Their people are friendly, courteous and responsive plus they provide excellent service. I like the fact that the phone is always answered and they have a genuine interest in serving my clients. It’s an amazing service!”
Silverline Title & Escrow is an eXp Partner and offers title, escrow and settlement services to eXp Realty residential clients in the United States and will coordinate signing the documents with clients anywhere in the U.S., including using remote online notarization (RON) and remote ink-signed notarization (RIN) wherever it’s accepted. Silverline is an approved agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and has strong relationships with other national underwriters.
“I had a great experience with Silverline Title,” said Mary O’Brien, an eXp agent in the greater Detroit/Southeast Michigan area. “My seller lives in Germany. After calling several of my go-to title companies, I learned that there was no way around this. The seller would need to go to an embassy to close. He couldn’t travel. Silverline made it possible for him to close (live and online with them) without that step.”
- Free fee quote app — Calculate seller net sheets, buyer net sheets and sample ALTA (American Land Title Association) and more.
- Fees are competitive and all-inclusive (no junk fees).
- Direct integration with SkySlope, an all-in-one, secure transaction management platform for brokers and agents.
- Earnest money app — Coming soon, an app that will deliver your earnest money deposit directly to Silverline, eliminating the potential for lost checks and wire fraud.
- Title toolbox — Coming soon, an app that will generate leads and farming data to grow your business.
Silverline Offers a Variety of Closing Solutions:
- Hybrid: All parties appear in person, wet sign printed documents needing notarization and digitally sign the rest of the documents.
- eClosing: All parties appear in-person to digitally sign and notarize all documents in the transaction.
- Remote Online Notarization (RON): All parties are present at the closing using teleconferencing technology to digitally sign and eNotarize all documents (as allowed per lender and state).
- Remote Ink-Signed Notarization (RIN): All parties are present at the closing using teleconferencing technology, printed documents are wet signed, digitally sent to the notary where they notarize in pen and ink, and a digital copy is sent back to the signers.
- Traditional: All parties appear in person and wet sign printed documents.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.