eXp Realty is building the future of real estate in the U.S. and beyond through its commitment to virtual technologies, continuous innovation and personal development. In recognition of this, HousingWire named eXp Realty a 2022 Tech100 Real Estate Honoree.
This is the second year that eXp Realty has received this award, which recognizes the most innovative technology companies in the housing economy.
“As the only program in the industry that highlights tech innovation, Tech100 is truly a special honor for these organizations that span across every aspect of the housing economy,” HW Media Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler said. “These companies are continuing to raise the bar in supporting a more efficient, accessible and sustainable housing economy and each year continues to be more competitive than the last.”
eXp Realty was recognized for its key differentiating technologies, including:
- eXp World, the company’s 3D virtual platform for work that is powered by eXp World Holdings subsidiary Virbela and enables more than 76,000 eXp Realty agents to collaborate, attend live virtual training and receive real-time support
- eXp Innovation Hub, established in July 2021 by Seth Siegler, Vice President, Technology Innovation & Real Estate, which offers a collaborative environment to create services and capabilities that make a difference in the day-to-day life of eXp Realty agents
- ExpressOffers, eXp’s iBuyer platform that allows real estate agents to be a key part of the process
- SUCCESS® Experts, which sends leads to the top agents at eXp Realty
- SUCCESS® Lending, a new joint venture (“JV”) with Kind Lending, a rapidly growing nationwide residential mortgage provider
- My eXp, a continually evolving web app for eXp Realty agents to help monitor and track their real estate transactions
- Showcase IDX, an eXp World Holdings subsidiary and leading real estate search technology company that gives agents and brokers a portal-quality property search that is deeply integrated into WordPress and is fully mobile-ready and indexable
By March 2022, eXp’s continuous technological innovation, agent-centric focus and personal and professional development resources had attracted more than 76,000 real estate agents across 19 countries. This milestone follows a record 2021 year, whereby revenue increased 110% to $3.8 billion and gross profit increased 85% to $296.0 million.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.