eXp Realty did it yet again! Today, eXp Realty, the fastest-growing real estate brokerage in the world, grew its agent count from a year ago by 50% and now has 80,000 agents compared to 53,379 agents in April 2021. (Read the press release here.)
Glenn Sanford, Founder, CEO and Chairman of eXp World Holdings, explained this amazing level of growth and his confidence that hitting 100K agents is in eXp’s grasp for 2022.
“My vision when founding eXp was to create and continuously iterate our agent value proposition. This is realized through accessible and agile leadership to deliver on the needs of our brokers, agents and their customers,” said Sanford. “I’m proud that real estate agents are moving to eXp in greater numbers because they see the value of our cloud-based business model that champions community, inclusion and personal growth. By continuing on this growth trajectory in 2022, we expect to be 100,000 agents strong this year.”
eXp Realty continues to attract an incredible amount of attention in the industry with awards and recognition, including:
- Recognized as No. 1 Growth Leader in Year-Over-Year Sales Volume, Transaction Sides and Agent Count by T3 Sixty’s 2022 Real Estate Almanac (Link)
- Named No. 1 Independent, No. 1 Mover in Transactions, No. 1 Mover in 5-Year Sales Volume Percentage in 2022 RealTrends 500 Report (Link)
- Ranked No. 3 on RISMedia’s 2022 Power Broker Report (Link)
- Named a 2022 HousingWire Tech100 Real Estate Honoree (Link)
- Four eXp Leaders and One Mega Agent Named 2022 RISMedia Newsmakers (Link)
- eXp World Holdings CEO Glenn Sanford Jumps to No. 2 in Swanepoel Power 200 List; eXp Realty CEO Jason Gesing lands at No. 31 (Link)
- eXp Realty Ranked No. 4 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work List for Large U.S. Companies (Link)
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.