The awards for eXp World Holdings continue to pile up as four leaders and one eXp Realty mega agent have just been named RISMedia 2022 Newsmakers, chosen for their determination to innovate and excel despite the unpredictable challenges of our times.
- Jeff Whiteside, eXp World Holdings CFO and Chief Collaboration Officer, was named a “Trendsetter.” (Read his award here)
- Michael Valdes, eXp Global President, was named a “Futurist.” (Read his award here)
- Mike Vein, eXp Realty Executive Vice President, People, was named a “Luminary.” (Read his award here)
- Olivia Curley, eXp World Holdings Associate General Counsel, M&A and Securities, was named a “Trailblazer.” (Read her award here)
- Jon Lahey, Founder, The Fine Living Group at eXp Realty, was named an “Achiever.” (Read his award here)
RISMedia was founded in 1980 and is a deeply respected industry publication, covering real estate news and trends. Its annual newsmakers list is chosen through nominations of its readers and RISMedia’s editorial team.