Real estate agents know it takes many hands and entities to pull a transaction together. From getting a mortgage to moving, the many steps and needs can be tedious. That’s why eXp Realty® has created the eXp Partners program.
This three-pronged program consists of listing solutions, client solutions and professional solutions.
- Listing solutions: eXp Realty agents have access to services and tools to help them market, enable and accelerate property sales and transactions.
- Client solutions: Clients of eXp agents have access to solutions to assist, welcome and provide conveniences during the homebuying/selling process.
- Professional solutions: The eXp Partners program also caters to an agent’s professional and personal needs with continuing education and healthcare solutions.
All businesses involved in the eXp Partners program are vetted by eXp Realty to ensure they offer the best industry-leading services.
“We’re leveraging the ecosystem that we’ve built with tens of thousands of agents and helping them have best-of-breed choices and unique partnership opportunities in some of these business lines,” said eXp Realty Founder, Chairman and CEO Glenn Sanford.
eXp Realty Gives Agents the Importance of Choice
From new agents joining eXp Realty who want access to a suite of ready and available solutions, to established agents who want to consider new alternatives, eXp Realty has designed a marketplace of solutions to make agents’ jobs seamless and consistent while maintaining a set of quality standards for all of our partners.
- More choice along with consistent service
- Innovative solutions and integrations with eXp
- Partners vetted by eXp (Look for the eXp Partner badge)
eXp Partners Program Offers Many Benefits for eXp and Its Agents
- Company and agent revenue share: Many eXp Partners deliver eXp a revenue share per transaction or referral, which means eXp benefits when partners’ businesses are used. Shareholders – including agents – reap the benefits of the earnings. Additionally, many of our eXp Partners offer a RESPA-compliant revenue opportunity just for utilizing them, creating additional income streams to help eXp agents grow their business.
- Free training provided by eXp Partners: Weekly live training for eXp agents in how to use eXp Partners’ services is available in eXp Realty’s virtual world, eXp World, as well as through an on-demand library.
- Agent Attraction: Coupled with the unique eXp business model, all of these are benefits that help set eXp Realty apart from other brokerages. Highlighting the eXp Partners program in attracting agents to eXp is another example of how eXp Realty is innovating in the real estate brokerage space.
How to Access eXp Partners
eXp agents can connect with eXp Partners in the eXp Partner Hub in eXp World. The eXp Partner Hub features interactive booths that are staffed year-round by partner representatives, and an eXp Partners concierge who can provide general assistance from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. PT Monday through Friday. The eXp Partner Hub also offers direct access to live and on-demand partner classes and self-help rooms that provide more information about eXp Partners.
Current eXp Realty agents, partners and staff can join the eXp Partners group on Workplace to stay updated on eXp Partners and offerings.
Here’s a list of eXp Partners:
- ExpressOffers: eXp’s proprietary instant offer platform allows eXp agents to submit a client’s property to institutional buyers.
- Making It Rain: Marketing programs allow eXp Realty agents to maintain a pipeline of quality leads by leveraging the power of digital ads.
- Curbio: This unique partner helps eXp agents get every home ready for market – with zero interest deferred payment until closing.
- Build A Sign: This award-winning online custom printing provider offers real estate signs, real estate banners and real estate business cards at a discounted rate.
- eXp 360 Tours: This partner offers photography, virtual staging and 360-degree virtual tours with video chat integration, enabling eXp Realty agents to create tours and floor plans in minutes and provide their clients with high-tech touring options.
- SUCCESS® Lending: This eXp-owned partner is eXp’s residential mortgage lending platform that connects real estate and mortgage professionals to better serve customers.
- Silverline Title & Escrow: This eXp-owned partner offers title, escrow and settlement services to eXp Realty residential clients in the U.S.
- DepositLink: A simple, secure and efficient way for real estate companies and escrow holders to digitally collect earnest money deposits and commissions through the ACH network. No cost to agents or brokers.
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty: Allows eXp Realty’s U.S. homebuyers and sellers to choose their own licensed contractors when repairing or replacing home systems and appliances.
- Young Alfred: Provides clients of U.S. eXp Realty agents with the best way to compare and buy home insurance online. Fast and secure quotes from 40+ A-rated insurance companies. No spam, no phone calls.
- Utility Connect: Allows eXp Realty buyers and sellers the ability to manage, move, switch and compare utility and home service providers. Save time and money by setting up all home utilities through Utility Connect.
- Currencies Direct: A simple solution for foreign homebuyers to exchange currency to complete their purchase of property in the U.S. Exchange currency hassle-free, at a great exchange rate with no transfer fees.
- Vylla Title: Provides a broad array of title and settlement services to support the unique and ever-changing requirements of the commercial real estate industry.
- SUCCESS® Coaching: This eXp-owned partner delivers best-in-class coaches using innovative, results-oriented coaching programs to push you and your business on a trajectory towards extraordinary.
- eXp Enriched Data: This eXp-owned partner combines unprecedented access to nationwide property, ownership and sales data with state-of-the-art valuation, prediction and reporting applications which collectively make the commercial real estate professional more accurate, faster and more profitable.
- The CE Shop: An award-winning provider of pre-licensing, exam prep, post-licensing and continuing education resources.
- eXp Agent Healthcare by Clearwater: A healthcare brokerage that offers a range of affordable healthcare coverage options to eXp Realty agents.
- eCommission: Provides commission advance services to real estate professionals across the U.S.
- RealCommissions: A leading national commission advance service provider for the real estate industry.
And, More Partnerships Are Coming!
The company will continue to look for partners that will benefit both the agent and the consumer. In addition, the program is now available to eXp Commercial agents and eXp Global agents.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.