Get ready for eXp Realty’s biggest event of the year: EXPCON 2022, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas from Oct. 11-14. Early bird pricing is now underway. Those who register by the end of day on Friday, July 29, will pay the general admission price of $700. On July 30, the general admission pass goes up to $899.
IMPACT Is the Theme of This Year’s 13th Annual EXPCON
This year’s theme is IMPACT, which will deliver on the continuing success, support and collaboration eXp Realty agents experience with each other as well as with the local communities they serve and their influence and continued growth in the global real estate industry.
If you’ve never attended EXPCON, it is eXp Realty’s premier event of the year in which tens of thousands of agents, brokers, staff and real estate professionals gather in person and virtually from across the world. This is eXp’s agent-led event dominated by four days of networking, agent breakouts, workshops and masterminds.
Don’t Miss the Kick-off Pool Party, Awards Ceremony and Ending Concert
Special events include the Kick-off Party at the Mandalay Beach pool, 5K fund run, EXPO Hall, XCamp, the ONE eXp Meet & Greet (Diwali/Bollywood theme) and the Ending Bash concert/party in the Michelob Ultra Arena. Of course, the big event is the Awards Dinner Gala, which is a black-tie affair filled with awards and special surprises. It’s a chance to showcase eXp’s agents and their successes throughout the year.
- What: EXPCON 2022, eXp Realty’s 13th annual conference
- When: Oct. 11-14, 2022
- Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
The main venue for EXPCON is the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and the Mandalay Bay Resort is the main hotel. Other “overflow hotels” are adjacent and connected to the arena and meeting spaces at Mandalay Bay Convention Center and also have discounted rates, including Delano Las Vegas and Luxor Hotel & Casino. Since all hotels are connected to the convention center, there will be no shuttle service, but a good pair of walking shoes is suggested!
EXPCON Tickets Can Be Paid in Installments
Once again, attendees have the option to partially pay for an EXPCON ticket (details below). But the best savings happens NOW when the general attendance early bird pass is $700 through July 29 and then prices go up to $899 on July 30. Also, the last date to get discounted rates among all hotels is Sept. 9.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Social Pass – $349
- Virtual Pass – $199
- General Attendee Early Bird Pass $700 (On July 30, price goes to $899)
- Premier Access Pass (VIP) – $1,499
Click here to see what’s offered with each ticket type.
To partially pay for an EXPCON ticket during registration, select the “Partial Payment” option on the Payment page and pay the minimum amount indicated. Be aware that your remaining balance must be fully paid at least 7 days before the Refund Deadline of Sept. 20, 2022, which is the payment deadline.
Highlights for What’s Planned at EXPCON 2022
This marks the 13th year that EXPCON will be held and it promises to draw record attendees, exciting speakers and events. Some of the highlights include:
- Kick-Off Pool Party: Don’t miss this pool party to beat all pool parties at the Mandalay Beach pool on Tuesday, Oct. 11 where live entertainment, snacks and a cash bar will be provided. This event is free and included with all registration passes.
- Agent Breakouts: eXp Realty’s ICON agents and top producers will take the stages to offer insights, tips and strategies on topics ranging from lead generation, to how to thrive in a down market and more. Agent breakout sessions are scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, Oct. 12-13.
- XCamp: Loud, chaotic, exciting. This is one of eXp’s most popular events in which agents collaborate in the first 30 minutes to decide on session topics and speakers. Attendees pitch topics, speakers are chosen and then the learning begins across several rooms. Date TBD.
- eXtend a Hand 5K Fund Run & Walk: This 5K race/walk helps support eXtend a Hand, eXp’s 501(c)(3) nonprofit. The early morning event will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 12 around the grounds of Mandalay Bay.
- Awards Dinner Gala: Join eXp to celebrate annual award winners in several categories. This ticket includes admission to the Cocktail Hour with (2) drink tickets, Premium Dinner, Awards Ceremony and the Gala After-Party featuring surprise Las Vegas entertainment acts! Black-tie attire is preferred. Wednesday evening, Oct. 12.
- Ending Bash: The night’s main entertainment has not been announced yet, but you can be assured it’s a not-to-miss event on Friday, Oct 14 at the Michelob Ultra Arena
Other speakers and events will be announced as the conference draws near. Until then, register here and get the early bird price of $700!
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.