Discount is a savings of $250 off the regular ticket price
Want a deal? Then you need to act fast. If you are planning on attending the eXp Shareholder Summit in Orlando on May 17-20, 2023, you need to buy an early bird general admission ticket NOW. The price is $649 (USD) – a savings of $250 off the standard price of $899. But quantities are limited. The deadline to get this low price is Jan. 31, 2023, unless tickets sell out sooner!
The 9th annual eXp Shareholder Summit is open to shareholders, investors, media and anyone interested in eXp World Holdings and will be held at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel — the same venue as last year.
What Is the Cost of a Ticket to eXp Shareholder Summit?
General Admission tickets are $649 through Jan. 31, 2023, but there is a limited quantity and they could sell out before the deadline, so don’t wait. Other ticket types available are the Premier Pass (VIP) for $1,499; Social Pass for $349 and Virtual Pass at $139. All prices are USD.
New This Year: Invite a Non-eXp Agent for Free!
In an effort to help showcase all that eXp Realty offers, eXp Realty agents who buy a General Admission or Premier Pass (VIP) ticket can invite one non-eXp Realty licensed agent to attend via an “eXplorer Pass,” which is a free General Admission ticket – a value of $899 (USD). This can be added to your registration at any time by choosing the “Add Attendee” option. (Note: The eXplorer Pass includes a free general admission ticket to eXp Shareholder Summit. Travel and accommodations are not included.)
What Does Each Ticket Offer?
|Ticket Type||Premier Pass (VIP): $1,499 USD||General Admission:
$649 USD through Jan. 31
$899 USD on Feb. 1
$999 USD on May 17
|Social Pass: $349 USD||Virtual Pass: $139 USD|
|Access EXPO Hall, Kick-off Reception, XCamp, Ending Bash||X||X||X|
|Access to livestreaming & on-demand recordings of general sessions and breakouts after the events||X||X||X|
|Access to ALL sessions in-person||X||X|
|Swag upon arrival||X||X|
|Exclusive VIP swag||X|
|Early access/priority seating to general sessions and keynote sessions||X|
|Access to VIP Exclusive breakout||X|
|Access to VIP lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks||X|
|VIP lunches with leadership||X|
Note: Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in ticket prices. Refreshments and light bites will be provided during social events and intermittently throughout eXp Shareholder Summit.
Payments Can Be Made in Installments!
Just put $250 down now and pay the rest later. Here’s how:
- During registration, select the “Partial Payment” option on the payment page.
- Agree to pay the minimum amount indicated $250 (USD).
- Pay the remaining balance 7 days before the Refund Deadline of April 27, 2023, 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Payment Deadline”).
- If your remaining balance is not fully paid by the Payment Deadline, eXp is authorized to charge your credit card on file for the remaining balance.
To Pay the Remaining Balance of Your Ticket:
- Click the “View or Modify Registration” hyperlink at the bottom of your ticket confirmation email.
- You will be taken to the registration page and prompted to enter your confirmation number.
- After clicking “Submit,” you will be taken to your “Registration Summary” section.
- Click the button “Submit Payment” to pay another installment, or the remaining balance of your Shareholder Summit ticket.
** Please note that you will not be able to transfer your pass or attend the Shareholder Summit without your conference ticket being paid in full.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.