Lots of news came out of EXPCON 2022, which recently concluded in Las Vegas, including eXp Realty now exceeding 85,000 agents worldwide, the launch of eXp Luxury, the announcement of referral group Revenos and unveiling of SUCCESS Health, plus its formed partnership with Viome, a life sciences company.
And that was just the crème de la crème.
EXPCON was attended by nearly 6,000 agents and real estate professionals across 14 countries who came to learn, network and grow. Here are some highlights from the four-day conference, held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center:
- 85,000 agents worldwide
- ~6,000 attendees
- 140+ agent speakers
- 14 countries/locations represented (U.S., Canada, U.S. Outlying Islands, Puerto Rico, UK, South Africa, Germany, Saint Barthelemy, UAB, Mexico, France, Uzbekistan, Brazil, Portugal)
- 40 exhibit booths
- 43 sponsors
- 50 learning sessions
Funds Raised for eXp Realty’s Nonprofit, eXtend a Hand
Several events helped raise funds for eXtend a Hand, eXp Realty’s 501(c)(3) nonprofit, which provides financial assistance to eXp Realty real estate agents and staff during hardships such as natural disasters, health issues, domestic violence, family deaths, divorce or emergency surgeries. Here are the EXPCON events that supported eXtend a Hand:
- The eXtend a Hand 5K Fund Run & Walk had 399 participants take to the Las Vegas Strip to run or walk.
- Proceeds from the eXp Brand store raised money as a result of the sale of T-shirts, caps and other eXp-branded items.
- At the Agent Awards Dinner Gala, money was raised through a silent and live auction.
- An exclusive VIP reception hosted by eXp World Holdings Founder, CEO and Chairman Glenn Sanford and attended by eXp leadership and influencers, raised funds for those impacted by Hurricanes Fiona and Ian.
Introducing SUCCESS Health and Its Partner, Viome
For anyone following eXp World Holdings Founder, CEO and Chairman Glenn Sanford on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll recognize he is focused on health and wellness. His commitment to good health and wellbeing dovetailed nicely with the launch of SUCCESS Health. (Read the press release here.)
In addition, it was also announced that SUCCESS Health has added Viome Life Sciences as its precision nutrition health partner.
Sanford held a highly insightful fireside chat with Viome founder Naveen Jain on how Viome provides at-home health tests, which analyzes individuals’ bio-chemistry and then offering food recommendations, nutritional supplements and content on health and wellbeing.
Other Announcements at EXPCON:
- Revenos launched as eXp Realty’s new buyer and seller referral division. Revenos encompasses eXp’s referral businesses including eXp Relocation, eXp REO (Real Estate Owned), eXp Affinity, ExpressOffers, Making It Rain, and additional new programs to help eXp agents get the best referral opportunities all in one place. (Read the press release here.)
- eXp Luxury is unveiled. The addition of eXp Luxury will tap into high-end and luxury listings by leveraging eXp Realty’s exclusive tools and innovative technology. (Read the press release here.)
- eXp Realty and Inside Real Estate launch 360 Home, which eXp World Holdings Founder and CEO Glenn Sanford describes as “the industry’s first lifetime homeownership technology, branded and tailored completely to eXp’s brokerage and agents. This innovative solution solidifies the long-term relationship between our agents and their customers, by putting them at the center of every stage of the homeownership lifecycle in the easiest way possible.” (Read the press release here.)
- eXp Partners will be rebranded eXp Solutions. With the change, more tools, offerings and discounts will be made available to eXp Realty agents.
- eXp Realty Agent Leadership Board updated. eXp Realty agents can now demonstrate their production success to their clients, as seen in publications such as RealTrends 500 report for 2022 where eXp Realty has been among the top brokerages in production for sales volume and units sold.
eXp Realty is dominating the market with more than 85,000 agents worldwide, representing 22 countries and locations. eXp Realty’s value proposition is undeniable for its attractive commission structure, cloud-based platform and collaboration.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.