For Jeff and Celeste McIvor, joining eXp Realty just made sense to them.
“When we made the final decision, the question became ‘why would we not move to eXp?’”
While both Jeff and Celeste loved the brokerage where they had been, as time went on they felt a need to grow, reach further and expand their skillset in order to build their business and serve their clients better.
“We had been approached by several sponsors but didn’t feel a connection to any until (eXp Realty agent) Suzanne Fuqua reached out to us. We were able to ask all of our questions, and she patiently answered every one, set up meetings for us, showed us the ropes and ultimately helped us with our move to eXp.”
Jeff and Celeste felt that eXp provided everything they were looking for in a brokerage, as well as what they needed at this stage in their real estate careers.
“Everything we heard about, researched and saw made sense for us. But more than that, it seemed to pave the way for more growth and expansion for our business, and that was exactly what we were looking for. Having a sponsor to work with, the collaboration, resources, training and support also are reasons we made the move.”
They joined eXp in September 2022 and Jeff and Celeste are looking forward to becoming involved with more opportunities both in and outside of their area in Phoenix, Arizona.
“From what we have experienced, eXp is more than a brokerage. It is a place where agents can learn, thrive and be the best they can be.”
Learn More About Jeff and Celeste McIvor:
Years in real estate: Celeste since 2020; Jeff since 2021
Gross sales and transactions in 2021: $11,080,200 in sales on 30 transactions, plus 10 rentals (not included in sales volume)
- eXp Realty (Sept. 2022 – present)
- JCREALTY (2020 – Sept. 2022)
- eXp Realty (Sept. 2022 – present)
- JCREALTY (2021 – Sept. 2022)
Main territory: Phoenix, Arizona – Specifically the West Valley but we cover the entire city and outlying areas. Main cities include but are not limited to: Surprise, Wittmann, Wickenburg, Sun City West, Sun City, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, Goodyear, Youngtown, Avondale, Tolleson, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Tonopah.
Military, Probate/estate, Relocations/Out-of-state buyers and sellers, Retirees/ 55+ communities, First-time homebuyers, Move-up/Move-down buyers, New construction, Investment properties, Land
Accolades, accomplishments & awards:
- Top Producer by JCREALTY Q3 2021
- Top Producer by JCREALTY Q4 2021
- Awarded Top-producer / Rising Star 2021 by Broker Agent Advisor
- Awarded Top-producer / 7-Star Agent 2022 by Broker Agent Advisor
- Awarded #2 in Maricopa 2022 by Rate My Agent
- Awarded #7 in Arizona 2022 by Rate My Agent
- Featured as Rising Star in West Valley Real Producers magazine, October 2022 edition
What is one thing about eXp that surprised you?
- We were surprised that the brokers answered so quickly!
- When we were onboarding we hit several very frustrating snags but the help we received, the calls, texts, emails and overall attention and care given to us to help find a solution was amazing.
- Before we joined eXp we heard about all the tools, training, etc. but we were not prepared for the overabundance of training and resources available to us once we were onboarded. It has been very surprising in a good way, and we look forward to using as much as we can.
What makes eXp special to you?
“The tools they provide give agents the opportunities to grow and go as far as you want and everyone is invested in you and your success. While it is a virtual brokerage, it’s hard to feel “alone” with so many resources and tools at your disposal. If you want to succeed, all you have to do is use them. eXp equips agents to succeed.”
Best tip to share with other agents:
“Don’t compare yourself negatively with other agents. Everyone is different and every client needs a different touch. You may be the perfect fit for one person and a complete mismatch for another person, so be yourself and remember, there’s enough business to go around. Just apply yourself, learn everything you can, work hard, be adaptable and never give up.”
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.