Since meeting at the University of Southern California in the mid-1980s, California natives Dave and Jennifer Caskey have built a life in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. They have raised their three sons, established a real estate powerhouse and contributed to more than 40 charities.
In 2020, the Caskey & Caskey and Associates team generated more than $346 million in sales on 125 transactions, earning them the title of Real Trends’ No. 11 Large Team in the U.S.
That year, they also moved to eXp Realty.
“In the South Bay market, we’re the No. 1 team,” said Dave. “I think that eXp will give everyone who works for me on my team a lot more tools to be competitive right now. At eXp, it will be easier to change, stay with the current and be an industry leader. We’re fired up about that.”
In addition to Dave and Jennifer, Caskey & Caskey and Associates includes 16 real estate agents. Their portfolio includes luxury homes and upscale business properties.
Caskey said that eXp’s technology and agent-focused approach will give his team more time to focus on selling and buying homes.
“As a big agent, having a big team and owning the best company in our market, it’s really hard to deal with the brokerage requests,” Caskey said. “There’s no money in it, it’s inefficient and eXp takes that all off my plate. It’s basically empowering us to spend more time focused on real estate. Anyone on my team who needs an answer from a broker can get an answer in less than five minutes through eXp World.”
Learn more about Dave and Jennifer Caskey:
Years in real estate: Since 1997
Gross sales and transactions in 2020: $346 million on 125 transactions
- eXp Realty (Oct. 2020-current)
- Strand Hill – Christie’s International Real Estate (2016-2020)
- Shorewood Realtors (1992-2016)
Main territory: Manhattan Beach, California
Main focus: Luxury single-family homes
Number of people on team: 16 agents
Accolades, accomplishments & awards:
- No. 11 Large Team in the U.S. (2021) and No. 36 Large Team by Sales Volume (2020) by Real Trends
- No. 13 Residential Real Estate Agent on Los Angeles Business Journal’s “The List” (2020)
- Los Angeles Magazine Real Estate All-Stars (2020)
- No. 2 Top Producer, No. 1 Sales Volume, No. 2 Commissions and No.1 Top Producing Team for Strand Hill (2019)
- Finalist for the Best of Manhattan Home Sweet Home Award
- Inaugural member of the Masters Circle for Christie’s International Real Estate
- 2019 Richstone Family Center nominee
When and why did you join eXp?
“We joined eXp in October 2020, because it offers a great platform to move our existing company over to lower costs, have more services and be ready for the next 10 years of technology.”
What makes eXp special to you?
“The beauty of eXp is that it just makes our brand more legit by providing national, international and marketing resources. It will help cement our brand as a local powerhouse.”
Best tip to share with other agents?
“I think it’s important to enjoy what you do and work hard, and success will follow.”
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.