Come join us for the upcoming eXp Shareholder Summit whose theme is “Built for the Future.” While eXp Realty has been operating in the metaverse since 2009 – the year eXp Realty launched – the energy and forward-thinking innovation and momentum continues and will fill three action-packed days on June 19-21 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. Need more reasons to attend? Here are 10.
1. eXpand Your Network – Meet agents, staff and key influencers from all of eXp World Holdings’ businesses. It’s a great opportunity to grow your network.
2. Attend the Breakouts – Learn from your peers during the popular Big Agent Breakouts, plus other tracks as well. There will be a total of 25 sessions to choose from, but get there early!
3. Get Healthy! – Focus on your health through the “E3: eXp, Energize & Engage” wellness event, offering meditation, yoga, Zumba, cardio tennis, aqua barre and more.
4. Tune Into Top Speakers – Hear from company leaders about the state of eXp’s business during the always-exciting general session, plus an exciting keynote by purpose coach Jay Shetty.
6. Partner Up – Explore the eXp Partners program and their solutions for your clients and yourself. To help you connect, there will be a fun scavenger hunt in the EXPO Hall where you can win prizes!
7. Go to XCamp – XCamp is loud, chaotic and lots of fun! Decide on topics, vote on speakers and let it rip during exciting sessions where learning is fast and furious.
8. Say Cheese – Pick up some fun swag and get your headshot taken for free – every day with your different looks and vibe – by a professional photographer.
9. Help Raise $$ – Enter the 5K Fund Run & Walk – yes, “FUND RUN,” which helps raise money for eXtend a Hand, eXp’s 501(c)(3) nonprofit fund which provides financial assistance when eXp real estate agents and staff face hardships.
10. Have Fun. Yes, FUN! – Attend a social event each night, including the All-White-attire themed opening party reception, the ONE eXp Meet & Greet (being held offsite), and of course, the closeout bash at Universal Studios!
But wait – have you registered and booked your room yet? Do it now! The Rosen Shingle Creek is sold out, but there are six additional hotels to choose from. Book yours now!
(Note: Transportation will be provided to and from hotels to the main venue during peak hours of the event.)
See you in Orlando!